- Facilitate client’s business vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for the website.
- Create great-looking final artwork, ready for development, across a range of screens and devices.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure designs and interactions are properly implemented.
- Manage small to medium sized web projects and relationship with clients.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives.
- Operate as the lead point of contact/account manager for any and all matters specific to assigned clients.
- Handle customer queries as they arise, over the phone and email.
- 2+ years relevant industry experience designing websites that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
- Demonstrable UI design skills including visual designs with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design, wireframing and prototyping tools such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq etc.
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written).
- Ability to organise a workshop with the client to collect the detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and technical solutions to teams and clients.
- Good knowledge of Web development process, tools and technology, especially WordPress CMS and its workflow.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Work alongside motivated people with similar core values
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A positive and friendly work culture
- Get hands-on experience working on high standard Australian projects
- Working on cutting-edge technologies and process
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Breakfast and lunch allowances
- Festival allowances (subject to continuous employment for a year)
- Nontraditional training and workshops
- Regular outdoor and refreshment activities
Love coffee? We also do have a lovely restaurant on the ground floor of the building 🙂