- Experienced in SEO and PPC marketing?
- Committed to delivering results?
- Have skills to analyse the data like traffic and conversions and find the gap?
- An effective copywriter?
- interested in studying human behaviours and conducting marketing experiments?
- Looking for an opportunity to grow with one of Australia’s leading digital agencies?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions, this is an ideal role for you.
Responsibilities and Must-Have Skills
- 3+ years of experience on managing SEO, Social Media and PPC campaigns
- Perform market research and analysis on the latest digital industry trends
- Proven experience working for International clients
- Strong SEO Skills and strategy to manage SEO team
- Run weekly meetings with the SEO team to track and improve SEO performance
- Perform content audits and improvements based on the keyword strategy to improve ranking and internal linking
- Is up to date with the new algorithm update and can create a strong strategy to rank money keywords
- Monitor Google Analytics and regularly report SEO ranking, visibility, and traffic changes
- Perform technical on-page SEO audits and prioritise recommendations
- Monitor and report on SEO ranking, visibility and traffic changes daily / weekly
- Manage a variety of client SEO accounts
- Experience with top SEO Research Tools
- Analyse and monitor Google Ads campaigns to find the gap and minimise the cost per leads
- Run remarketing campaigns
- Monitor the company’s social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Copywriting for Social media campaigns, posts, ads and blogs
- Proofread content written by an external content writer and post on the website weekly.
- Work side by side with the founders and motivated people with similar core values
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A positive and friendly work culture
- Get hands-on experience working on high standard Australian projects
- Working on cutting-edge technologies and process
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Breakfast and lunch allowances
- Festival allowances (subject to continuous employment for a year)
- Nontraditional training and workshops
- Regular outdoor and refreshment activities
Love coffee? We also do have a lovely restaurant on the ground floor of the building 🙂
- Level – Senior
- Type – Full Time
- Location – Sifal Chaur, Kathmandu
- Office Hours – 6 am – 3 pm