Do you know why we’re Sydney’s most recommended WordPress Agency?
Because we’re extremely good at what we do, we work collaboratively – with integrity – and we’re always striving to be better.
That’s why we’re looking for someone to help us develop, and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. A professional who’s values-driven and customer-obsessed, with a track record of creating long-term value for organisations.
Experience in the digital space would be extremely useful, especially with website design and online stores. Strong communications and sales skills are required too, however, you won’t be simply handed a target and asked to hit your numbers.
You’ll actually get to work side by side with the founders, developing the business a development strategy that you’ll then go on to fulfil.
There’s no doubt you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all sales elements of the business, but if you like being involved in the decision-making process, developing sales strategies and eventually becoming a trusted advisor – then this could be the role for you.
If you’ve read this far and you’re still interested, and you’d like to join a friendly, fast-paced and growing boutique agency – then please let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build a business relationship with entrepreneurs, marketing managers and key decision-makers.
- Conduct sales presentation with prospects, listen to their problems and offer the right solutions.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders and marketing departments to build the sales strategy and achieve the company’s goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in directly driving business growth and building relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Must have experience in digital marketing, website, e-commerce, or management consulting.
- Experience in marketing and online tools like CRM, Gmail, Proposals etc.
- Experience working in an autonomous environment.
- Demonstrated business acumen and an interest in sales.
- Proactive, organised, and responsible; proven ability to work well with a team.
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.