- Proficient in the latest SEO practices?
- Committed to delivering results?
- Experienced in working with international brands?
- Skilled in analyzing traffic and conversions to identify gaps?
- Effective in content writing?
- Willing to learn one of the world’s top SEO frameworks?
- Seeking an opportunity to work with popular Australian brands?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions, this is an ideal role for you.
- 3+ years of experience in managing SEO campaigns for international brands
- Proven experience managing international clients
- Proven track record of increasing organic traffic for commercial websites
- Strong SEO Skills and strategies to drive results
- Is up to date with the new algorithm update and can create a strong strategy to rank money keywords
- Experience with top SEO Research Tools like Ahrefs/Semrush
- Experience using AI tools for SEO
- Experience writing high-performing content for SEO or managing a team of writers
- Experience with link-building strategy and acquisition
- Experience with GA4 migration, auditing and tracking
- Follow our streamlined SEO system and process to deliver fast SEO results for our clients
- Create SEO strategies for clients based on website quality audit, keyword research and competitor analysis
- Perform in-depth Website quality audits using Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, GA and GSC using our proven process and framework
- Build content strategy and calendar based on KWs and competitor research
- Write SEO content briefs for using Ahrefs keywords analysis and Surfer SEO audit
- Create a link-building strategy for clients based on initial SEO strategy and competitor analysis
- Run monthly meetings with the clients to report progress and update on SEO performance
- Configure, audit and monitor Google Analytics for traffic and lead tracking
- Gain access to one of the world’s most valuable SEO system and processes
- Work side by side with the founders and motivated people with similar core values
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A positive and friendly work culture
- Get hands-on experience working on popular Australian brands
- Working on cutting-edge technologies and process
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Breakfast and lunch allowances
- Festival allowances (subject to continuous employment for a year)
- Nontraditional training and workshops
- Regular outdoor and refreshment activities
Love coffee? We also do have a lovely restaurant on the ground floor of the building 🙂
- Level – Senior
- Type – Full Time
- Location – Sifal Chaur, Kathmandu
- Office Hours – 6 am – 3 pm