You will be accountable for the support department of the company, managing the end-to-end lifecycle of support projects & clients including requirement analysis, estimation, project timeline planning, technical development, team management, tracking and monitoring, client communication, feedback and deployment to the live server.
You will be closely working with the account manager, project manager, designers and developers who all share a love of creating great digital solutions for businesses using WordPress technology.
- Be accountable for all ongoing support for our existing and new clients.
- Perform requirement analysis and provide the estimation to the client for all support related work.
- Prepare timeline and planning and share with the client for progress tracking.
- Manage support team and work closely with them to ensure the design and development functionality are properly implemented as per the requirement brief.
- Communicate with the client in a timely manner to provide an update on the progress, feedback and delivery.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of support projects according to requirement and objectives.
- Handle customer’s technical queries as they arise, over the phone, video communication and email.
- Take full responsibility of Support and Monthly Retainer clients, allocate and monitor defined hours based on the agreement each month.
- Regularly monitor Monthly Retainer clients’ websites for performance and security. Also, perform other jobs on a regular basis as per the defined scope of services on an agreement with the client.
- Track and monitor timesheet of the team for Monthly Retainer work and send a report to the accounts team every end of the retainer cycle.
- Work closely with System Administrator for all server support and issues including replication of the live website into Dev or Staging server as required and deploy to the production server.
- Manage, monitor and be fully responsible for Support emails and Help Desk (Zoho Desk).
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven client management skills
- Understanding of small-scale project workflow and experience of working with all WordPress technologies
- Emotional intelligence
- Efficient and effective problem-solving skills
- Team player & leadership skills
- Organisation skills and pressure handling skills
- Work alongside motivated people with similar core values
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A positive and friendly work culture
- Get hands-on experience working on high standard Australian projects
- Working on cutting-edge technologies and process
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Breakfast and lunch allowances
- Festival allowances (subject to continuous employment for a year)
- Nontraditional training and workshops
- Regular outdoor and refreshment activities
Love coffee? We also do have a lovely restaurant on the ground floor of the building 🙂