- Communicate with the client to collect requirements, present mockups, incorporate feedback and deliver the final design.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, and User Interface for the website aligning with client’s business vision and goal.
- Create design artwork that is ready for development, across a range of screens and devices.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure designs and interactions are properly implemented.
- Create a branding style guide for new businesses like logo, web style guide.
- 3+ years of professional experience in designing websites that meet business objectives for international clients.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrable UI design skills for modern websites with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, wireframing and prototyping tools such as InVision, XD etc.
- Can identify and troubleshoot UX problems and provide suggestions to the client.
- Solid experience in creating sitemaps, information architecture, user journey mapping and wireframes.
- Understanding of WordPress CMS and requirements
- Work alongside motivated people with similar core values
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A positive and friendly work culture
- Get hands-on experience working on high standard Australian projects
- Working on cutting-edge technologies and process
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Breakfast and lunch allowances
- Festival allowances (subject to continuous employment for a year)
- Nontraditional training and workshops
- Regular outdoor and refreshment activities
Love coffee? We also do have a lovely restaurant on the ground floor of the building 🙂